Admission Criteria for XI & XII
Below is Admission Criterion for class XI & XII
Admission Time : Soon after Class X result declaration
- Admission in Class XI is available purely on basis of seat availability.
- For Class XI the child has to appear in a written test followed by Personal Interview.
- The choice of subjects in Class XI dependant on CGPA scored by the student in Class X & Written Test conducted by us.
- Admission in Class XII : The school does not allow admissions to students who have passed Class XI from any other board. The students from any other CBSE school from same district are also not eligible to take admission.
- The school authority reserves the right to admission. The decision of the management and Principal is final.
Provision of Students under Right to Education Act.
The school follows takes admission under Right to Education Act. The students are finalised and referred by District Education Officer’s office in the month of June every year.