Admission Criteria for I to VIII
Only on basis of availability
Admission Time : 1st Week of December to End of February
- In Classes I to VIII, Admission is granted only on availability basis.
- There is no provision of any Personal Interview of ward or his/her parents for admissions.
- The school does not take any admission tests. If tests are taken, they are only for assessments of the child
- In case of any vacant seats, the school take admission on first come first serve basis.
- The school authority reserves the right to admission. The decision of the management and Principal is final.
Provision of Students under Right to Education Act.
The school follows takes admission under Right to Education Act. The students are finalised and referred by District Education Officer’s office in the month of April/May every year.